Korea Fest 2021 Online Campaign Terms & Conditions
- To participate in the Korea Fest 2021 Event (the “Event”), Customers (the “Customers”) must be residing in Malaysia during the event period.
- Korea Tourism Organization Malaysia (the “Organiser”) reserves the right to disqualify any Customers without notice at any point of the Event or after should he/she be found to have not fulfilled the prerequisites of the Event Campaign prior to participation.
Joining the Event
- The Event will run from 15th November to 15th December 2021.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Campaign period at any time without prior notice.
Customer will be entitled to one (1) lucky draw application (“application”) for every Korea travel package purchased during the Campaign.
The Korea Tour Packages must consist of full itinerary packages to Korea and individual experiences such as Korea Experience Tour in Malaysia or 1D Jeonju Hanok Village Tour will not be eligible for the Lucky Draw.
The Organiser has the full discretion to exclude any person from participating in the Lucky Draw without any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason.
- The Lucky Draw is open from 15th November to 15th December 2021, both dates inclusive (the “Promotion Period”). The Draw will be The draw will be performed by a random online application. The draw will take place twice on 1 December 2021 and on 16 December 2021.
Customer will be required to complete fully the lucky draw application form on Google Form and to submit the necessary required deposit. Lucky draw applications submitted after the cut-off time shall be considered for the next lucky draw and any applications submitted after the promotion period will not be eligible for the lucky draw.
Prizes for the lucky draw winners are the following:
– 6 x Samsung Galaxy Earbuds valued at RM799.00
– 6 x RM200 Touch n’ Go Vouchers
– 10 x RM500 Touch n’ Go Vouchers
All details and particulars submitted in the lucky draw application must be accurate, true and complete. Incomplete, inaccurate or illegible lucky draw forms will be disqualified.
- Each customer and each Lucky Draw Application is only entitled to win one (1) prize, their lucky draw coupons will be removed after their application has been drawn.
- The Organiser shall contact the Winners via phone/email within seven (7) working days of the conduct of the Lucky Draw (“Notification”).
- Winners shall collect their prize at KTO’s office within its operating hours. The Winners are required to redeem their prizes within 14 days from the Notification, failing which, the winner will not be entitled to the prizes.
- Winners shall bear their own travel and personal expenses to collect the Prizes. Winners are responsible for their own safety during the journey to and from. The Organizer or its agency representative shall not be held responsible for any cause of injury / death / loss of body or property suffered.
- The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable for cash or any other items.
- Acceptance of any prize shall constitute consent on the winner’s part to allow the use of the winner’s name and/or image by the Organiser for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law.
- The Organiser shall not under any circumstances whatsoever be liable for any loss, injury, damage or delay arising out of any cause whatsoever beyond the Organiser’s reasonable control or any malfunctioning of or defect in or failure of any of the prize or any loss of the use of any prize.
- By entering the Lucky Draw or accepting the prizes, the Winner have agreed that no claim relating to such losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against the Organiser, its parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from the Lucky Draw and acceptance of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
- By entering the Lucky Draw, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to Korea Tourism Organization Malaysia’s terms and conditions as per
Third Party Site and Services
- In order to respond to the customer’s entries, fulfil the customer’s requests or manage interactive content in the Campaign, it may be necessary to ask for personal information such as the Customer’s name, contact number and email address. The Organiser may use said information to respond to the Participant’s requests, or to contact the participant via e-mail to inform the Participant of news and other promotions.
- In addition to the personal information as mentioned in the previous clause, certain technology may be used to collect certain technical information like the Participant’s Internet protocol address, the Participant’s computer’s operating system, the Participant’s browser type, traffic patterns and the address of any referring website.
- The Organiser will erase any incomplete, inaccurate, or outdated personal data retained by the Organiser in connection with the operation of this Event.
- By taking part in this Event, the Customer understand and accept without condition that the Organiser may elect to use the Customer’s personal information and artwork for marketing purposes in a manner that deems fit whilst according to the Customer’s privacy or confidentiality with the highest priority.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss of chance arising from any defect, malfunction or failure of any telephone network/lines, computer systems, servers, computer equipment, software used in connection with the Event.
- The Organiser may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Event page and release of notice of such change.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend the rules and prizes of the Event without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either on the Organiser’s Facebook Page or in the Terms and Conditions.
- The Organiser retains all proprietary rights to the intellectual property contained within the Event, and owns the copyright to all contents within.